Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!!!!

Jason, Noah & Ryan Christmas Day....ahhhh

Bill and Heather, Christmas Eve....

The blanket I made Noah with his football #...


This picture cracks me up....look closely and you
will see the nerf bullet Ryan shot towards me...

Christmas Eve outstide PapaDeaux's

Noah tries frog legs..... :)


The boys get to touch a live lobster....

Mom and her boys before dinner.....

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year! My parents came down on Christmas Eve and we all went to PapaDeaux for dinner. The boys loved it and were able to try Frog Legs for the first time..LOL (See pics above) Nanny and Grandpa were able to see first hand how much food their grandsons can take in......now they understand how expensive it is for us to take them out...LOL I have to admit, it was great to just relax and not have to cook the food and clean up after....I ordered my favorite Coconut Shrimp and just sat back and enjoyed my family. The boys....and by boys...I mean the kids, Dad and Grandpa, were able to touch one of the lobsters they had in a tank which was very cool.

Christmas Day was very relaxing as well. We played numerous games and hardly saw Ryan due to the XBox in his room...LOL He felt so grown up to have it in his room! We played a great game called Pictureka with Noah and we were laughing so hard we almost fell off the chairs....this was NOT Nanny's game. LOL Its like "Find Waldo" where you have 30 seconds to find a certain picture in a huge map of pictures. Too funny!

The men disappeared for a bit to play pool...(Their Christmas Tradition) while Mom and I cooked. Dinner was OUTSTANDING....prime rib, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs....yum, yum, yum.

The next morning I picked Mom up at 5:30am and we hit the mall to go shopping with gift cards we had.....that too, is a tradition...LOL We got some amazing deals and were back at the house by 8:30am.....Can't beat it!

I hope you all had a wonderful, crazy, relaxed, humorous Christmas and I wish you all a BLESSED New Year!

Love to all,

Heather

4 comments:

Brooke Zimmermann said...

That sounds so wonderful! I'm so glad it all worked out and everyone had such a great time! Your blankets were so great.

Aimee said...

Sounds like it was wonderful! I am so impressed with the blanket...WOW!

Stephanie said...

Loved seeing your mom! Haven't seen her in years. AND I can't believe how tall Christian is! Wow! Looks like you guys had a great day! Hope your new year is going great! :)

Stephanie said...

Ok my dearest Heather - time for an update. I'm sure you're super busy, but I LOVE your blog so keep it coming if you can!!! Hope all is well!