Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prelude to Christmas....











We have had a wonderful December and while I am very bummed that my good camera is out of commission....I was able to use my backup and get a few great pics to share. We started out with the Boys "Winter Concert" at school. The music teacher got up and said, "Good evening...its that time of year where I should say Happy Holidays". My friend and I looked at each other and set wonderful examples for our children as we yelled, "Merry Christmas" at the top of our longs. To which we received "The Look" from the music teacher...LOL We proceeded to watch 2 1/2 hours of classes singing winter songs which was cute at times when it is your own child singing. Poor Ryan had a child standing next to him that should have had his own stage. He was a performer in every way. When he would sing, he would fling his arms right in Ryan's face and Ryan would jump up and down trying to see out in the crowd..LOL

Noah's class was very cute, singing "You Can't Catch Me I'm the Gingerbread Man" Christian was at the very end of the concert playing with the advanced guitar class and they were great! It was a bit frustrating to have the principal interrupt their songs and ask everyone to put their chairs up...but that is typical of her. (As you can tell, there is no love lost between myself and the principal)

What is December without Christmas Cookies? The boys had a great time decorating a TON of cookies and when I came back a half hour later I saw that the dogs had EATEN MORE THEN HALF OF THE COOKIES! Urggg.... those dogs! Suffice it to say they were outside for the next 2 days straight...lots of whining going on out back! LOL

Here are some pics of the boys right before the concert wearing White and decorating the cookies. NOTE: For those of you that have heard stories about how our dog Sasha acts like a human and takes over the bed.....hope you love the picture! :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

I see that you had a very merry CHRISTmas. I love the dog picture!! Take care of yourself and I hope to see you soon. Trish