Wednesday, November 12, 2008

She's Off......

Okay everyone......lots of prayer is needed for me this weekend. I will be leaving my house at 4:30am on Friday morning to start the 3Day Breast Cancer Walk. I will start in Gilbert, walk 20 miles to Camp where there will be food, karaoke, rembembrance tents etc. I will then camp out in one of the thousands of pink tents in the "Village". Saturday morning I will wake up and start it all over again walking thru Tempe, over the Tempe Town Lakes, etc. and back to camp. Sunday morning I will walk thru Old Town Scottsdale and end up at the Scottsdale Stadium for Closing Ceremonies where Jason and the boys will meet me after walking a total of 60 MILES!!!

I cannot express how excited I am for this. I have trained for an entire year, raised $2200 and I am SO READY!

Please pray for my endurance and strength physically and mentally this weekend. There will be numerous stories of sadness and triumph from fellow walkers, many of which have battled cancer.

I appreciate all your support over the past year and can't wait to show you all the pictures!!!!!

Check in next week to see the details.

Love,
Heather

No comments: